Saturday, January 12, 2008

No Time To Stamp and I Heart To Stamp Sketch's



First Card is for No Time To Stamp's Friday sketch, It is first time I have participated in her sketch's. I used River rock cardstock, black cardstock to make the scallops and I had a piece of dp that I had gotten at Micheals last year that I wanted to use. I mounted my cardstock layer to that and used a flower bling I got at Target on clearance. I used stickers to spell out Happy Birthday. The second card is for I Heart To Stamps's Sat sketch. All cardstock is from su, please forgive I am not good with the cardstock names yet. The dp is from Micheals last year. I used my 5 petal flower punch from su and punched 4 times out of dp to layer and used a flower brad to mount on to my cardstock. I punched photo cornors out of pink cardstock and Micheals Dp and used in the cornors. On one side I used white brads from Hobby Lobby.On the top left hand cornor I used black eyelets. I sprayed Pearl Glimmer mist all over the card. Sentiment is from a birthday collect book I got at Micheals. One of my new years resolutions is to use what I have and try not to buy new paper. I am a paper collector. I am running out of room, so I need to use up what I have. I am going to post in my gallery on splitcoast and my name on splitcoast is Susan Denise. As always thanks for stopping by. enjoy Susan

2 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Oh, I'm so glad you decided to play -- thanks so much!! I LOVE your card -- the colors are wonderful and I love your use of sticker letters - that is surely quick and easy, which I like!!! Also, the card you did for Jen's sketch challenge is fabulous as well!!! I'm so glad you shared these -- thanks so much!!!

Anonymous said...

these are both absolutely FAB!!! great cards! i am not sure of the person that you made a comment about that we might know in common. ??