Sunday, January 20, 2008

I Heart to Stamp Sat Sketch


Good Morning.This is the 3rd card I made for this sketch. I did not like how the first 2 came out, so they went in the scrap pile. Do yall have the same problems at times? All card stock is su except for the dp which is from Targets $1.00 spot. I check it out after Lauren at My time said about all the great finds she gets there. Stamp set is Embrace Life. I used wild Wasabi and Pink Passion for the ink. I colored with my glitter pens from Oreintal Trading. Bling flowers are from either Micheals or Hobby Lobby. I think I will use this for my sisters birthday card. My grandson is into transformers and he transforms them and then can not get it back together so he brings it back to me to fix. As always thanks for stopping by. Enjoy Susan

No comments: