Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Caardvarks sketch


Here is my card for the new year. All cardstock is su. DP is from mfts dig paper except for the yellow and it is some I got at Micheals last year. Setiment is thank you ribbon from Oriental Trading. Bling star is from Walmart. Did everyone have a good new years? I went to my sisters for lunch. My nephew was there and he is 14 and already in a mens size 13. He told me there were to small. That is 2 of my feet. I fed my other nephew who will be 2 in April. He loves to eat unlike his brother. He turns down no food. Thanks for stooping by. Enjoy Susan

8 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Very fun combination of elements and papers ... thanks for joining in the Caardvarks fun.

Kelly C said...

love the glittery star!!

Jolene said...

I love how you used the printed ribbon for the sentiment. Thanks for playing along!

Sandy said...

Wow beuatiful and very elegant. Lovely Card. Gorgeous.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Beautiful colours & love the addition of the buttons.

My Paper World said...

Beautiful card! I love the star and the buttons!

Melonie said...

great card, well done

Kim Costello said...

Lovely card and great glitter star, nice use of paper!