Saturday, January 5, 2008

My Time and I heart to Stamp Sketches




First card is for my time, all card stock on all cards are from su. On both cards for her sketches I used crafty secrets stickers flowers are from walmart . I think these will be for Damians teachers. For I heart to stamp I used white and black cardstock, stamped with tempting turqouise and wild wasabi. I used stamp set spring garden from su .Rick rack is from Walmart. I bought the frame at Micheals, i think it s by making memories. Well it is a new year and and a new quilt block each month from suzis in Garland. I got one block done. The second block is paper pieced so I will work on that tomorrow. I love to quilt. I have to get started on the one for my nieces graduation present. Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy Susan

1 comment:

Lauren (mytime) said...

WOW you are super fast! They look great. The last one is a bit dark so I can't really see it. You do great with the sketches! Keep it up!!
Happy New Year!