Saturday, January 19, 2008

My Time MY Space Sketch


I gave alot of thought about this card. This will be a smypathy card. I bought last year at Micheals this pretty embossed flower paper. I think it might be wistera which I love the smell of those flowers. Reminds me of my childhood at my grandmothers. In her back yard she had a wistera bush. The sentiment says for god so love the world that he gave his only son so that we may have enternal life. All Cardstock is from su. Bling is from Target dollar spot. Yes I check it out. They have a cool selection I just can not take Damian he loves to shop. So I spend more money than I intend to. I used my scalloped sissors to cut the scallop border down the side of the card I used my big scallop punch from marvy to cut the circle and that is mounted on a white scallop circle. Stamp is from Hobby Lobby. I bought some quik cutz heart nestingdies while I was there, but I haven't really played with them yet. i ordered my cirle nesstibilites from paper trey ink yesterday. I just got a notice they have been mailed. Can't wait to get them.I will have all of them . As always thanks for stopping by. Enjoy Susan

1 comment:

Lauren (mytime) said...

WOW great use of that pretty paper. You are just so speedy every week.Purple-my fave! Thanks always for playing and reading :D