Friday, January 18, 2008

beate's weekend Sketch


My friend Val has waited along time to be a grandma. Her son and daughter in law are finally making that wish come true. Yesterday she found out that they were going to have a girl. How lucky is she. She can but all those frilly little girl dresses black patten leather shoes with frilly socks ruffled panties so on and so forth. My children have boys 4 to be exact. I have one granddaughter and don't see her often as she lives aways from me and her parents are separeted. I made this card for her. Eveything except the white brads is from su, and they are making memories. I had this ideal in my head all day at work on how I wanted to do it, but it didn't turn out the way I wanted, so I started all over. Ever have moments like that? The phone is popped up on dementionals. Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy Susan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute baby girl card, Susan.
Have a great weekend
Hugs and smiles