Saturday, January 12, 2008

My Time MY Space My Stampwndence Sat sketch


I had fun making this card. I cut the white cardstock in angles. When I went to put it together after I went around it with distress ink vintage tea dye from ranger. The fun begin because it became a puzzle that i had to fiqure out how it went back together. I then stamped the cardstock using old olive with stamp set stem silhouettes. Ribbon is from abc distributing that I got from their catalouge last year. I used a flower sticker for my image. I had bought the tag maker from Micheals with my 50% coupon. First time I used it. Sentiment is from my birrthday sticker book Always thanks for stopping by. Enjoy Susan

1 comment:

Lauren (mytime) said...

This looks great! love the colors too! Purple my favorite.
BTW in answer to your question you dont need the Spotz Machine!The Spotz refill pack will do-and you just pop them in