Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sketch 35 over at CPS


Here is my card for this weeks sketch. the paper and embellishments are daisy d's, card stock is from papertrayink. I really like that card stock It is so heavy and makes great cards. The ribbon is some I have had for awhile and do not seem to remember where I got it. Christmas is my favorite time of the year. All the family is together under one roof, laughing, enjoying each others company, kids are all excited for Santa to come, good food and so forth. My mom makes this candy called Mexican candy and it is so good, I seem to eat alot of it when I am at her house. Well I hope yall like the card. Enjoy Susan

3 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab card, great papers

Jeannette said...

I love your card, great papers.

Clare said...

Lovely card, the papers you've used are really beautiful.