Saturday, October 20, 2007

Challendge at Caardvarks and Joy of Stamping


Here is my card for both web sites Cps has a challendge for us to use die cuts on our cards and joy of stamping for glimmer mist. The white cardstock is from papertrye ink. Marvy large circle punch is for the sun and I got the die cuts from Micheals waves are made from my cuttlebug large embossing folder Divine swirls. Glimmer mist is iridescent Gold from Ep Sticlkes is waterfall from Ep. Sorry I have not fiqured out to link to yalls blogs and stores yet. I sprayed the gold glimemr mist on the sun and cardstock just to give it some shine because it just looked to plain to me. This card will eventually go to my Dh as he loves to fish any chance he can get. He has these big fish fries after a nite or weekend at the lake and all our family usually comes to our house to eat all the fish that he fries up in this big iron kettle on his grill outside. He says the fish taste better cooked outside than inside, and for me it is less messy and I don't have to clean it up. Enjoy the card. Susan

5 comments:

Joy said...

I love how you put all of your challenges in one project. Thank you for the sweet compliments. Your DH will love this! :)

Lauren (mytime) said...

How cool is that??? LOVE it-really amzaing MAN card :D

Lesley Langdon said...

Hey Susan - is this challenge for Caardvarks too??? Let us know thanks!

And by the way - it is awesome!!!

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, the die cuts are wonderful

lauren bergold said...

ooooh what super-cute fishes! love 'em! :)