Thursday, July 30, 2009

Flowers


Flowers, I love them. Justrite is sponsering a sketch over at 2 sketches for4 you. So i decided to play along. I used the borders and centers Autumn Blessing set. I fell in love with this set when I saw it. I use stampin up whisper white, my cuttlebug embossing folder the one with the diamonds on it. Stamped my image in black and colored with my stampin up markers. Used my oval nesties to cut out. I used paper from basic Greys Sultey pad and used the top notes die from stampin up. I have not blogged in a long time. This morning we were rattled out of bed, by a thunderstorm here in good ole Wylie, Texas This week we have had alot of rain, which is unusal for July. The temperture was a blamey 87 degrees, but alas the weather gets up in 100's by next week and the rain goes a way. Welcome to August in Texas. I hope you enjoy the card. As always Thanks for stopping by. Susan

2 comments:

cnelson said...

lovely!

Anonymous said...

Hello are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm
trying to get started and set up my own.
Do you need any coding knowledge to make your own blog?

Any help would be really appreciated!

Also visit my webpage; Methadone Rehab