Sunday, November 11, 2007

3-D alterable over at My time My Place My Stampedence


Here is my version of the gift bag. I had a hard time with this one. Making stuff like this is a challendge for me. But I got it completed. The paper is from micheals and it is textured. My sisiter is the store manger at Micheals so this was on clearance and she bought me a whole box full of paper. I stamped the image in Whisper white su ink with the snow flake stamp that was in the winter mini. The decorations I got at Hobby Lobby some time ago. I sprinkled pink glitter on the ink while it was drying to give a sparkly effect. Enjoy Susan

1 comment:

Lauren (mytime) said...

OMW!! I love the house image on the front! This is way cute, and looks better than something you'd buy in the store!!!
Thanks for sharing it with us all!