Saturday, September 8, 2007

Christmas Card for my Friend



Christmas Card for my Friend Good morning, everyone. it is hot here in Wylie, Texas. I made this card for my friend at work, she wants 12. I have 2 made 10 to go. My grandsons are up and playing the game cube, Sean my oldest grandson is in from Houston visiting, he is 13. My 6 year old grandson who I have custody of has been recently diagnosed with Autism, so we are learning all about that disorder. He is also addhd. Grandkids are so much fun. We have 5 all together 4 boys and 1 girl. They are all suppose to be her later on today. The card is made with very vanilla cardstock brocade ble, stamped with my MFT Christmas stamps. ribbon is from Hobby Lobby, colered with spica glitter markers and prisma markers. Also use su snow flourishers for the background and on the blue brocade is ran thru my sizzix die cutter using my embossing plate snow flakes from provocraft. I think that is everything. Enjoy yalls Saturday.

No comments: